- Jesus was an evangelist so as a Christian, you must be Christ like and follow his example (Luke 19:10, Matthew 9, John 13:15);
- The harvest is plenteous. There are many in the valley of decision who need to hear the gospel and your testimonies (Joel 3:14);
- Labourers are few (Isaiah 6:8).Jesus is interested in the number of souls you win. You need to be able to reach the world and achieving this might require that you learn other languages.
- Hell is real and heaven is real. Hell is a place of torture and of no return where you would not want your family or loved ones to go but the onus is on you to evangelise to them so that they won’t go there (Psalm 9:17, Matthew 25:41, Revelation 21:8);
- Christian living should be a daily action for Christians (Ezekiel 3:17-18). For everyone that dies living a life of sin that you know but to whom you did not evangelise, God will require the blood from you (1 Timothy 5:6 Ezekiel 33:6-8). Therefore, when you win souls, you are helping yourself for no murderer will enter heaven (Acts 29:26);
- Christ suffered and it must not be in vain.
- Because of the unfilled prophesy that Christ won't come until the gospel is preached all over the earth (Matthew 28:18-20);
- The Great commission must be carried out (Matthew 28:18-19)
No better thing can be done in the memory of Christ than preaching the gospel to the world. Can God count on you to do this?