The Marks of a godly Woman By Pastor Segun Doherty
Proverbs 31:10, 1 Thessalonians 5:16
“Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies.” – Proverbs 31:10
What are the marks of a godly woman?
1. A godly woman is a prayer warrior (1 Thessalonians 5:16);
2. She never raises her voice at any time at her husband (Proverbs 15:1);
3. She never exposes her husband’s weaknesses to her family and friends. If you do so it will backfire against you one day (Ephesians 5:12);
4. She never uses attitudes and moods to communicate to her husband.
5. She never compares her husband to other men. If you attack his ego his love for you will diminish (Proverbs 15:13);
6. She never ill treats her husband’s friend because she doesn’t like them. Face your husband because it is his duty to get rid of them (Proverbs 11:22);
7. She realises that her duties as a wife needs to be carried out by herself and not anyone else (Genesis 2:24);
8. She never assigns anyone to give attention to her husband (Ephesians 5:33);
9. She never blames her husband but encourages him (Deuteronomy 3:28);
10. She is never wasteful because her husband’s sweat is too precious to be wasted.