By Pastor Segun Doherty
Bible Passages: Job 42:10, Psalms 126:1
“And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.” – Job 42:10
This month has been declared our month of divine turnaround. What does it mean to turn? To turn means to move, to change from one state to another. Around means all side. This month, God will move you to the next level on every side. Divine means something supernatural. Divine turnaround means God will move or cause us to change on all sides. God will reverse the irreversible concerning you. That which you have lost and you think is gone, God will bring it back. When God turns to you, it is your turn; your story will change from good to better from better to best.
Things to note about Divine Turnaround – How Can Divine Turnaround Happen?
1. God can turn dead situations back to life. In Ezekiel 37:11, out of the disorder, God brought divine order, God will bring order to your life this month.
2. God can turn bad news to good news (2 kings 20:1-5)
3. God can turn weeping to joy. (Psalms 30:5, Luke 7:11-16)
4. God can change darkness to light. (Genesis 1:1-3, John 1:5; 9:8-9)
Lessons from Job 42:10
1. That you are righteous and upright as a Christian doesn’t give you immunity against the trouble
2. Problems don’t last. (Proverbs 23:18, Genesis 27:30)
3. Don’t get stuck in your trouble. Don’t build a monument for your trouble. (Psalms 23:4, Isaiah 43:2)
4. God has set a time for going through the test and also a time for bringing you out. (Job 23:10b)
5. God will turn your trouble around (Job 42:10)
The God of turnaround is here this afternoon, for you to experience a turnaround. If you are not yet born again, I invite you to accept Jesus today who can turn you and no one can hinder.